From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jun 2005 10:48:20 -0400
Hi all,

We haev winners to announce in the Juune 1st raffle ( 5 items) to raise
funds for the badly needed new washer at Ferret Wise.

Our raffle proceeds generated $120.00 towards our new machine.

The winners are:

1- HP Printer & BUS Cable  to Charleen MIller, FL

2 - Ferret In the Pocket Tee & 2005 Jeanne Carlet Ferret Calendar to:
    Lisa Fowler, MA

3 - Ferret Wall Quilt  to: CHarleen Miller , FL

4 - Maple Syrup GIft Set t: Jefferzy Czich MI

5 - Ferrer Rrint & Notecards Set : Jane Kreuter, NY

Thanks to all who are helping us to contiue our work on behalf of the
ferrets!  We will have another raffle coming up SOON -- It is imperative
to get the washer rep[laced in the heat & humidity of the summer
EeeeeWWW!

The next prizes so far are:

A crocheted lap afghan & matching pillow set by hospice Mom Marilyn
LeDoux

A $25 gift certificate for Market Basket & gift basket donated by SUsan
Tingley

A Ferret Print & Notecard set donated by Shelter Mom ALicia.

We are still accepting donations for the upcoming July 15th raffle!
AN announcement on the updated raffle will be p[osyted shortly!

Thanks all!

On behalf of the ferrets-  ALicia at www.ferretwise.org