From:
Dook-Woof-Dook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Aug 2005 16:53:56 -0400
Hi, Thanks for reading this right off the bat.  We have had alot of
ferret emergencies this week, which have lead to a HUGE medical bill
at Horsham Vet Clinic.

Irwin, our long term boy who has lymphomia, developed a bladder
infection, and his medication did not work.  He developed a blockage and
needed surgery.  I am not the proud owner of my first transexual ferret.
I hope he does not need counciling.  He is getting better and is eating
wonderfully.  He has to have a recheck of his urine in 2 more weeks.

Another boy developed a urinary track infection also, and is now on
medication.  I have several older ferret come in who were extremely
stressed out and are being hand fed.  I really feel bad for these
ferrets who after 5 years, they are no longer wanted and their lives
are uprooted.  It takes a toll on their mental and physical health.

Our vet bill with Horsham is over $2700.00.  We really need help to get
this bill down.  That is why we are asking you to please take a look at
our Ebay auctions and online store.  Address labels are still available
and everyone could use them.  We listed alot of dog magazines which are
new!  Horse books, dog books and lots of great Ferret Paintings by the
Ferrets in Our Rescue!

If you would like to make a direct donation to our account here is the
address:

Horsham Vet Clinic
C/O TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Account
450 Central Ave.
Horsham, Pa. 19044
215-674-1738 (Credit card payments)

We will need to have 4 more surgeries for ferrets in our shelter
(Destiny, Cheez-It, Sassy, Bandit 2) Please, help us achieve our goal
of getting at least 1/2 of this paid off before heating season starts.
Thank you so much everyone!  You keep our shelter afloat.

Marguerite
And her 40 Great Rescue Kids.

TinyPrints Ferret Rescue PetFinder Web Page
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.petfinder.org
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Store
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com/onlinestore.htm
Aloha Ferrets Ebay Store