From:
MR ANG DONG <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 1995 09:34:55 EST
Hi All!

I just wanted to write and introduce our new fuzzies Moose and Mica.  Moose
is a six month old chocolate blaze and Mica is a four month old sable.  We
got them at the Big Apple Ferret Show yesterday, and boy was that a miracle.
We had been walking around the show looking at young ferrets and although we
saw a lot of gorgeous fuzzies we didn't find any that we connected with, (I
firmly believe that you must connect with an animal before you take it home)
But then my SO spotted Moose and he was taken.  So there I was happy that
Ang had found "his" perfect ferret but feeling a little left out and then
BANG, I saw Mica in a bottom cage.  It was love at first sight!  Mica looks
just like my other ferret Nikki but she's a little darker and she has the
cutest looking monkey ears.  Moose is the biggest mush you would ever want
to meet and Mica is just a little high strung, but that's okay because high
strung is what I'm used to!

Well we brought the new kids home to meet their new sister and although they
had to establish a peeking order, :>{ , they all seem to be getting along
pretty well now.  I have a feeling that Nikki, Mica.  and Moose are going to
be great friends!  BTW when we were at the show everyone kept referring to
Moose as a badger.  I'm not familiar with this term, is that a term of
endearment or a reference to size...He is absolutely HUGE!!

Well it's time to go play with the kids, happy ferreting to you all!!

Jaya - Guardian of the Ferritone
Ang - Counter of the  Raisins
Nikki - Hey mom and dad I like the new guys but I'm still not sharing!
Moose - Is it bed time yet?
Mica - Hey, Hey, Hey. I've got Soooo much to do and not enough time!
The Felonian Boys(Nobby, Vester & Spooky) - uh-oh it's an even match now!