From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 1998 17:03:30 -0500
WOW!!!!!  Scott's comments and Ilena's resulting copy are so GREAT!!!!
Anyone still have the address for that guy at Radio Shack so these could be
forwarded to him?  I don't have them any longer.  Scott, Ilena, would
either of you mind if someone with the address sends them on, if someone
has it?  (I'm too danged busy to look it up.  Sorry.)

The interesting thing is that you guys came up with ideas which are not
only are not nasty to adored pets (I know you wouldn't but their copy
writers certainly did.) but your ideas are BETTER -- more vibrant, funnier,
better designed to sell a point (and merchandise) than the one they paid