From:
Larry McFarlane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 23:05:34 -0700
Dooks to all, and my condolences to those whose beloved babies have gone
to the bridge.

I need to ask for assistance.  Judy Cooke is helping me rescue a little DEW
from Ohio.  She's in Cleveland now, and Judy, Bunny and I were wondering if
anyone going to the Ferret show in Ohio in August would be passing close to
Lafayette, IN.  We can travel a bit to help out if someone can bring her
this way.  Please contact me so that I can alert Judy and Bunny.  This
little girl, who they named Joy, was in a pet store for 7 months.  She's
just realized that she can dance, be loved, give kisses, be a fuzzy.

Having read about fuzzies and watermelon I just had to try it.  Calvin
loves watermelon juice, and Scully is right behind him.  I didn't get a
chance tonight to see how Socks, Alix, or Misty will take to it, but am
going to try tomorrow.

Thanks for any help you can give me on getting Joy here to join the Crew.

Rebecca & the Crew of Merry Mayhem
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art cruncy and taste
 good with ketchup"