From:
Jenny Lachat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 13:22:20 -0400
Hello to all!

This is my first time writing although I've been reading your letters
for about two weeks now.  My husband and I have three wonderful little
babies.... Razz (female-18 months), Spazz (male-5 months) and little Jazz
(male-3 months).  They are wonderful!!!

I have seen people write about Ferret Conference 2000 - where and when is
it held?  Also, we live just moved to our new home north of Atlanta and
would love a good vet recommendation.  Are there any Ferret orginizations
here that anyone knows of?

Please email us, especially if you live in the nearby area.  I continue to
look forward to reading your messages and sharing stories of our little
ones.

Jen, Brian and our baby "nuts"