From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jul 2009 09:25:32 -0400
Hi Friends,
Blossom here.. WOW ee we are in kibble for a bit here -- thanks to our
friends Izzi, April, Liz et al at Totally Ferret. They sent us a big
bag of kibble and several big bags of senior kibbles for the
grandferrets and TREATS

Our Barn-y is in heaven Elixir from the Gods! He just can't get enough
I think I saw him smile last night! Destiny is overjoyed we are just
the happiest kids going. The new babies are starting to much on the TF
too!

Momma was so happy to hear the elder trio has a new forever home, and
there is a new kid looking for a place... the doors just keep spinning
here at Ferretville, NH!

We is getting ready for the weekend gathering & cook out.. Momma has
been so stressed - it seems a mouse died in a wall so they will have
the tent up in the yard and picnic tables set out Bad mouse the least
he could do is come out so we could play with him...

Well A BIG THANK YOU to the TF God parents for their great surprise.
We love you very very much. Izzi I am glad you are not renewing your
vows - I have developed a wonderful mid life waist line I probably
would not fit back into the dress! However I look lovely in plump!

Licks & kisses,
Blossom FerretWise
www.ferretwise.org