Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 14:53:27 -0600
Heh...when I saw the post I thought it was myself there...my last name is
Mohr *L*

Anyway, I have a ferret that has a lot of problems with his ears, check for
fungal and staph infections.  That's what Tempest had, probably had them
for quite some time before he came into my home.  He's always been VERY
touchy about his ears too.  They've been treated, and they don't seem to
bother him any more, but we watch closely.  It was a fungal infection that
is commonly seen in dogs (AND a different kind of staph in each ear :-/
poor guy).  My vet has seen a lot of it, so when she swabbed his ears she
said "this looks like..." checked, and sure enough it was.  Hope you get
the kid all better!

Sue