From:
Mike Mcdermott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 May 1996 10:32:26 -0400
Melissa and all on FML:

Hi, I saw your post on the FML about expensive ferret cages and accesories,
etc.  There is a company called "Safeguard" who makes all kinds of ferret
cages - single, multi-level, etc.  They are the only ones I get my cages
from.  They are in the process of making me 6 custom cages for my ferrets.
They do have a catalog, call them and request it (number is below).  They
have many different supplies for your fuzzies.

I wanted a specific cage set-up, so I drew up a "perfect" cage, and they
made it for me.  I think they are the greatest company, and I would never
buy a cage from anywhere else again.  Also, there customer support is
wonderful.

    There number is:  (800) 433-1819
    They are open from 8:00 am - 4:30 pm (east coast time)
    Just call them and ask for there free catalog.

Hope this helps you in your search for a perfect cage,
Mike