From:
Michael Mc Dermott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 1996 14:05:50 -0400
All:

Hi, the other day I got an email message from a company called Northeast
Exotic Pet Supply, who supply items for ferrets, such as cages, toys, etc.
Anyway, I assume they got my email from the FML, I'm not sure?  Regardless,
I had them send me there catalog, and I was shocked to discover there
prices.

They sell cages that were made by another company (Safeguard), the best
company I have ever discovered by far!!  I know this for a fact because all
my cages come from Safeguard.

Anyway,Northeast Exotic Pet Supply (NEPS) sells the exact cage from
Safeguard for what appeared to be $40 - $50 higher than getting it directly
from Safeguard.

Example, the pet condo that NEPS listed in there catalog, they sell it for
$99.95, including shipping.  I looked in Safeguard's catalog, and they sell
it for $56.50, add the $7.14 shipping charge, and it totals $63.64, which is
about $36.00 cheaper than the price that NEPS sells it for.  Another
example, NEPS larger breeds cage (which Safeguard made) NEPS sells it for
$109.95.  The same cage from the company who made it (Safeguard) sells for
$59.75, + the shipping $8.44 = $68.19.  Which is $41.00 cheaper than NEPS.

I just wanted to let you know that this company (NEPS) is a RIP-OFF!  Call
the company that made the cages (Safeguard) at (800) 433-1819, you will save
a lot of $.  I'm not affiliated with either company, I just thought you
would like to have this information in order to save you money.

Thanks,
Mike    [log in to unmask]