From:
Lynn Foster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 13:20:46 -0400
Dear FML:

I am going to Ferrets 2000.  Unfortunately I can only attend on the
Saturday and dinner but I am looking forward to meeting so many of you
guys.  It is going to be very cool.  I will not be bringing my fuzzies
but I will be bringing my camera!!!!

I just have to figure out what to do with my hair.

Lynn, Mom of Muskoka, Bill, Phoebe, Tara (Ferris, Meeka, the maple syrup
ferret, Jezzabel, Molly all waiting at the Bridge)