From:
Tracie Belongia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Nov 2002 19:59:27 EST
So I see there be a gathering of Scottish Ferrets!!!  Let there be known
that Clan Cambell be strong and quick with their swords.  Here in the
land of Richmond, Va. there be the most worthy and smartest Clan know
of the ferrets.  We are three strong- Tracie, Marlene & Nancy all be of
Cambell blood- we jist blessed the Richmond Highland Event 2 weeks past
with our Scot Ferrets- and we offered legging competions, ( where a man
with a wooden leg bested the rest of the brave hearted souls)- we also
tied the blue ribbon around the best winkie under a kilt, and to make
everthing fair, we even tied a red ribbon around the saddest-to-be-seen
winkie.

So bewere the Clan Cambell, tis we be silent yet deadly to yon enemies.
Our ferrets be clever and smelly, so that they be a warning to yea all!
We do be friendly and stand fast with any deserving Scot ferrets, but
we take no crap from any unworthy ferret clans.

Dooks to yea all,
Clan Cambell/ aka Richmond Ferret Rescue League
Tracie, Marlene and Nancy