From:
Date:
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 12:39:25 -0400
hello!  i didn't write last week so have LOTS to tell you all!  i'll
start with the sad stuff......

Auntie Paige lost her Ghost.  he's up here with me and so many of auntie
Paige's other kids, Thunder, Lightening, Hershey.  he's really happy here
and wanted me to tell auntie Paige he loves her soooooo much and is so
glad his last moments were at home with her.  Don't worry auntie Paige,
i'll take good care of your kids!

The pet show weekend was great!  After the show was over, the shelter was
able to find homes for Paris, Max & April!!!!!  they took in a little guy
named Frodo but he's no trouble at all.....well maybe a little until he
gets "fixed"!!!  PHEW!

Aunties Na & Dee were here that weekend to pick up Romeo & Juliet too!

Their new mommie, auntie Na did something very special for my mommie.
aunt Na knew how much mommie was missing me so she made her a BEAUTIFUL
life sized stuffed ferret toy that looks exactly like me!  it's even
missing an eye!  mommie sleeps with it all the time!  Auntie Dee's son
donated a painting/drawing of me for the shelter to auction off on eBay.
It's so pretty and looks so much like me!  i know mommie is so thrilled
and thankful for both gifts.  i'll let you know when it's on the auction
block.

Auntie Na also gave Gran a cute little neck warmer that looks like a
dog!  SO cute and gran just loves it.  gran has been spoiled this week.
not only did she get a neck warmer, but in the mail, she got a little
guardian angel pin from auntie Anna.  Gran is very thankful for her
gifts!

mommie went to the USA for Easter to visit Mandrake & Stevie.  and to get
some rest and recuperation from her fracture.  auntie Melissa stayed at
the shelter to be with Gran while mommie was gone.

during mommie's stay, she got to meet Jeanne Carley's vet, Dr. O'Day.
What a nice lady!  mommie was so happy to see Stevie and Mandrake being
spoiled so much by their mom, auntie Jill.  mommie just loves happy
endings and so do i......

all for now!!

Harley "Bug"