From:
Date:
Sat, 3 May 2003 19:02:23 -0400
Hello my friends.....there is a new light in the sky tonight, a new star
shining so bright.  His name is Harry and he was a brave little guy.  He
wants me to tell his mommie, auntie Tanya that he loves her so very much
and that he will now be her very own little ferret guardian angel.  He'll
watch over her and his brothers and sisters.  AND, i'll watch over him as
long as he needs me to.

The shelter took in 2 new kids this week.  Both are frightened but ok.
They were being fed Whiskas cat food so they both have the red poops!
Frodo is going in this week to get "snipped"....poor guy.

Boddington, Ginger & Salsa are doing great!  They are the kids that were
removed from the "puppy mill".  The girls are war dancing and getting
into all sorts of trouble.  Bod is still quite shy and quiet but we're
all hoping he snaps out of that soon.

Grandma walked again this week with the help of a walker and a
physiotherapist.  She's really coming around!

All my love, Harley "Bug"