Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2006 16:29:03 -0800
>Tanya Grave posted
>>Laura, I'm offended you called Jeanne greedy
>
>Um did I say this? I was referring to The Ferret Company which is the
>company that I bought the smaller prints through several years ago and
>is also the .com that the calendars are sold on. If Jeanne handles
>every aspect of this site - from taking the pics to printing the
>calendars to selling the calendars to running the site to being the
>be all end all that is The Ferret Company then that is something that
>I was not aware of.

I went and reread your previous posts on this subject, and maybe I
misunderstood, but by using the words 'you' and 'her', I felt you were
directing your comments personally. If that's not the case, then I
read incorrectly. Needless to say, this discussion no longer has any
validity. Jeanne has explained why the smaller prints are no longer
sold. Sorry you will no longer be receiving the Ferret Calendar due
to it's 'greed', but that's your choice.

Laura