From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Sep 1998 20:17:04 EDT
I hear on the news that you folks in Britain have a mink problem,at least
in one town.Looked like the town was minking, under all those mustelids.I
know,what were they minking about(2 ft.).If somebody tries to give you a
ferret,make sure you say I'm minking about it,until you know it's really a
ferret.Well,I mink that's enough for now.

As for allergies,make sure it's the ferret they're allergic to and not
something the ferret is wearing,as in shampoo,etc.Turns out Jasmine is
allergic to the fly spray I use on the horse,and the horse won't give up
her fly protection.When I put Jasmine on the horse she began having a
sneezing fit,and quit when I took her down.Thus ends a beautiful
relationship.

I also had a carpet sucking soda addict,but when I switched to diet she
went for others drinks.Now if I can just teach the SO to put his out of
reach,I can take a steam cleaner off my immediate needs list.Of course,
Jasmine will spill mine now and then for old times sake,but she won't drink
it.She's not as particular as some soda-holics.She'll drink Dr.Pepper,root
beer or anything that's sweet.Taz however has a taste for kool aid in all
flavors,but that's another story.A ferret by any other name would be as
sticky.

  Sandy & Fuzzbutts