From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Mar 1998 09:36:12 -0500
Peace, guys!!!!  Just yesterday I learned that we came VERY close to having
one of our fine vets here leave because of all the infighting (AGAIN!) due
to the nitpicking by folks who just can't let differences of opinion exist.
So, STOP IT, okay?  Take ten deep breaths, write your reply, then HOLD your
reply for two days, then re-read it and tone it down.  This has gotten to
the point where it's almost once more caused HARM to the ferrets here and
to FML members.  Multiple opinions are just fine; railing on to try to get
everyone over to one's own side (especially when nasty about it) is about
as useful here as getting everyone over to one's own side in a lifeboat is!
You will sink us all!!!!!!