From:
Donna - Educated Ferret Assoc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 21:46:03 EDT
Hellooooooooooooooo All you ferret humans.  It's getting hard to move in
our hidy holes.  There are boxes all over da house and we can't touch
them.  POOOOOO!

We just want to play in them and we keep getting in trouble.  Pa Pa came
up with a new song.  Arielle, Arielle, Arielle your were very swell untill
you broke the baking bell.  You see Da Ma Ma forgot Arielle can climb and
get into everything.  She climbed up on the chair and jumped to the extra
table set in the kitchen.  Then she knocked down the photo booth prop box.
She was back in the cage again.  The baking bell and a bag of cookies were
on the table.  Yah you guessed it.  She stole the cookies and hid them
behind the toilet.  Silly girl did not have enought sence to eat them just
steal them.  Then hid the bell pieces in the hamper with the dirty cloths.
That girl is so creative sometimes.  Pretty little girl, but not my type.
I love Callie anyway.  Now time to get to work on the schedule.

3:30 Annoucing the coloring contest winners and the photo contest winners.
You have three choices for the coloring contest.  Da Ma Ma's artwork is
always done on shelter ferrets.  Callie is real good for posing.  You can
color Callie in the vine heart, or Mischief smelling flowers.  The other
one is of Timmy and Jeromiah at the beach.  As you know Callie is our
senior mascot and I really miss Mischief since he passed over the rainbow
bridge.  He sure taught me a lot of fun things.  Timmy was adopted to our
shelter Mom and Dad last year.  He is a beautiful big albino.  Jeromiah
chose Alicia at Ferret Wise and he is also their junior mascot.  It cost
$1 per entry at the admissions table.  The prize is realy going to suprise
the ferret human that wins.  Not just a pretty ribbon.  Their ferrets will
love it.  Oh!  Yah I promissed you a poem yesterday.  So here goes

Frolic Frenzy
by:
four volunteers

We all are so excited and I bet we all agree
when the frolic is finally over
we'ss e happy as can be

The kitchen's full of sugar and flour
the oven is running out of power
cleaning them is a l;ost hour

There are no empty seats

not a chair, not a stool
but who has time to rest their feets

We don't sleep, we pass out

we don't sit. we stand and stand
we forget to eat, we go without

Our fuzzzies want to know why we don't play
but we must say when the frolics over
we'll get down and splay

We sew and sew all day
our hands hurt so badly
but what else can we say

It's not so much that we are saints
but rather totally insane
we completely fry our brains

You see, we love these shelter babies
and we live with all these pains
come and play, we don't want maybes

besides if you put away the boxes
they will play with your soxes.

The fryed four

 Sounds like the humans are working very heard to help us fuzzies. Looking
forward to seeing you at the frolic. Please don't forget to get you fuzzies
use to their harneses. Da Ma Ma just made the neatest Uniferret costumes. I
look so beautiful. your friendly love of a ferret Josiah