From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 May 1997 17:35:07 -0400
-To: Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
-Subject: Sifting Pine Litter/Wood Pellets

Thanks for the great idea!  I'm on a small fixed budget right now as my
husband is out of work and I'm too hurt to work, except my small home
business.  I usually once a day pour out the whole box full and the
remaining times during the day I use a cat pooper scooper and get out the
poops but leave the saw dust until the next day.  My babies never go potty
any place except the potty box in the bottom of their cage.  We just leave
the doors open so they run in and out.  The first trip is potty time, the
next is a mouth full of food to hide in their hidey holes in case of an
emergancy.  They all 4 do it..one right after the other.  Follow the leader
is the game they all love to play the most.  You came up with such a great
idea!  TAKE A BOW!  I've been involed with this list now off and on for
several years and have had the experience of 7 fuzzies but gosh darn it
anyway...Every day I read this FML...I learn something new!

Cheers, chuckles, dooks and a howl from the crew......
Rascal (chief in charge and mama's main lover boy), Brandy (still way too
busy to pay attention), May-wee (such a frail wee little baby girl but
fiesty!), Pogo (mama calls me Bubba cause I'm a real CHUNK!), Lobo (the
Guard Wolf) and their mama and daddy too!
Please visit our web sight
at......http://members.aol.com/emssandy/rascal.htm.