From:
Mini Tafoya <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 1997 17:19:08 -0500
This morning I received a call from a friend who had just found a Ferret on
his street.  She was found in the area of Paseo Del Norte and San Pedro NE.
I would love to reunite her with her owners, so if u know of someone in that
area of town that lost a female ferret please call me to identify her.  My
phone number is 898-5961.  I can be reached most morning till about noon and
after 9:30 PM.  I will keep her here for 30 days, after that she will be
placed in a good home.  Distemper vac was already given today, and in 2
weeks she will go for her rabies shot.  She is a young ferret, lacking
overall condition both in flesh and fur.  I believe mainly due to an
improper diet.  Please help me find her owners as I am sure they are
heartbroken, as I would be if one of mine was lost.

Mini Tafoya