From:
Mini Tafoya <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 1997 13:46:25 -0500
Hello,

It's been a long time since I posted anything, but have enjoyed reading all
the issues.  I finally got my pair of Silvers....been waiting a looooong
time.  They just arrived yesterday and are doing well.  The breeder I
purchased them from calls the female a diamond silver and the male a black
silver mitt.  I would like to learn more about the different shades of
silver and how one can recognize them.  Are there any books out there that
describe the colors in detail?  The only book that I have currently is put
out by the League of Independent Ferret Enthusiasts - a guide to life shows.
It has many pictures but no description of the colors.  Any help would be
greatly appriciated!!!

Thanks in advance,

Mini and the gang of 7...
our new arrivals....No names yet....
Sassy and Marge....ughhh give me some of those Lucky Charms....
Bandit....more Nutri-Cal pleaaaaasssseeeee
Goldie and Dakota....our turn to play hide and go seek...mom...come and find
us!!!!