From:
"~*Jules*~" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 2004 20:03:26 -0400
Hey Wolfy, thanks for your post and information!  I will be debating all
my options and hopefully starting some training soon.  I actually bought
Romey (Romeo) because he was deaf!  or so I think he is..  And the fact
that he was just so adorable!  He still does seem to react to the
occasional sound... but more often than not doesn't.  I still have to
test range of pitch tho.  He does have some characteristics of deafness..
no fear of running water... the huge majority of the time no reaction to
sound... very easy to creep up on... BOUNDLESS engery..  tho he is a kit
and they do have a lot of energy..  but he runs for HOURS and hours on
end... without stopping to eat sleep drink or anything..  even when i
put him right in front of the stuff... yeesh... i've only ever found him
sleeping somewhere twice..

lol but Anyway, just thought I'd say thank you... so yea..  thanks!
hehe.  Have a ferrety day!

- Jules
Romeo Ashkevron, & Julliet Rethwellan