From:
Mike and Val <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 1997 00:59:49 -0600
I was just watching Lifetime and I saw a commercial for Borders bookstore.
This older lady is asking the guy behind the counter if he has some obscure
readings, like newspapers from asia and computer books.  Finally, she walks
up to the counter and says 'Do you have Modern Ferret?' *laugh*!  It took me
off guard, but it was so cute!  She says it so matter-of-factly, as if she's
got 6 ferrets waiting for her at home :) Oh well, just had to share that
with you.

Val