Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 1997 03:13:03 +0000
Hi, I did have one of those expensive "Ferret Freeways" for a time.  The
only reason I got it was because the pet store that hadn't couldn't sell it
for $20 (imagine that) and sold it to me for half price, which in my opinion
is still too much.  At any rate, about a month later they had chewed a big
whole in the middle, so I had to seperate it into 2 parts.  I never had a
problem with the wires sticking out on the ends though.  Honestly I was
suprised it was a "Sheppard and Greene" product, since most of their other
stuff is of good quality, even though it is rather high.  I used to swear by
their ferret food buckets.  They smelled so good I wanted to eat them and it
cut down on litter box odor, I sure wish I could get them where I live now.
At any rate, someone posted last week a few addresses of where you can get
clear dryer tubing at a lower cost.  I forgot to save the message, so if
that person could post it again I think a lot of us would appreciate it.  I
like the idea of being able to see your ferrets through the tubing.  Thanks!

Valerie