From:
"J. Matthew Saunders" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 20:53:26 -0600
An Open Letter to Dawn,

I'm sorry that you've had such a tough time with your fur kids and that you
have been dissapointed by the ferret community.  I must say that I've had
very positive supportive experiences--at least from the FML community.  It
certainly sounds like you love your pets and realise that you've gotten
over your head financially, time wise, and (probably most importantly)
emotionally.  Personally I laud you for NOT just handing your kids over
to a shelter but am also somewhat dismayed that you are willing to simply
euthanize unfortunates that have become sick.  I suspect this is where you
might get flamed.

Please let the members of the FML know what city you live in, so we can
help you place your pets in loving homes.

I hope for your happiness and health.

Matthew.

"We have to work in the theatre of our own time,
with the tools of our own time" --Robert Edmond Jones