From:
Sue Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 2010 07:17:40 +0300
I had thought that with the way the new giving tree was going this
year and kids being picked off the tree would be alot easier but i
guess not, all but 2 of my kids got theirs too but the ones that got it
shared with the ones that didnt get their gifts, the ones that didnt
probly didnt know any different but we shelter moms and dads do but its
ok because next year im doing my own kids chirstmas that way none feels
left out.. I wasnt going to say anything about it but i guess there
was alot morekids then i thought this year that didnt get again..

oh well I have only one more gift to get out to a shelter yet to their
2 kids that my partner and i picked and they know its comming cause we
talk and they understand out situation and what been going on, you
santas out there that picked kids ought to get in contoct with the kids
shelter parents and let them know why you hadnt sent their kids gifts
yet.. knowing the outbreat of sickness and all that went on here i
still picked 6 kids off the tree and sent to the kids all except for
the last 2 wish they will get theirs next week god willing..

Susan
Arkansas Ferret Rescue/Shelter