From:
Lisa Wagner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 22:50:52 -0400
I previously worked for UPS for 8 very very very long years!  I hope this
clears things up and will help people.

MBE and any other place except for the USPS, UPS, Roadway, Fedex-ground
mark up their shipping prices to make a profit.  OK this is bad and I
probably shouldn't mention it, but if it will save shelters money then I
will risk it.  In the past if I had to ship something out that needed
padding I would take a UPS next day air padded envelope and turn it
inside out.  Then I would ship it through who ever gave the best rate.
All you need is to go to one of the drop off boxes and they have supplies
just waiting their.  Ok i've admitted to my evil ways.  Hope this helps.

Lisa & her 24 paws