From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 08:43:08 -0400
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled Super Ferts...

(They can leap another fert in a single bound!  They can fit three snacks
in their mouth at the same time [after stealing one from two other
ferts!] They can run faster than a speeding mouse!...uh...etc.)

Julie Anonymous(e) mumbled something about:
>Can anybody tell me if this is within the power of the FLO?

I don't know about any powers of the FLO, but I thought I should let you
know that I checked with your ferts' vet and he assured me that they all
had their rabies shots last week, they do not need rabies shots and that
you should cancel the appointment as soon as possible.

Yes, I know I look like Fuzzer, of the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns and yes, I
have a tail and yes, I'm the Alpha Male here, but I'm not really typing
this.  Its really being typed by a hooman...really...I'm serious...the
FLO knows nothing about this.  Give your ferrets some snacks...they need
them right away...seriously.

Fuzzer, in command of the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns

---
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.netconex.com/toddl/page2/