From:
Tryntje Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jul 1997 13:33:34 -0400
Hello all.

I am still behind with reading the FML so I hope that this post is not
dealing with things that are no longer important.

I just wanted to say that I am still writing some Michigan Chamber's of
Commerce and other businesses, telling them of our boycott.  We are RVrs and
do spend vacations in Michigan and shop there (we are from Ontario). Another
business that we thought of writing is Amway. We like some of their products
and have friends in this business so we felt that this is another business
that we can tackle.

Are we still collecting hooman names?  Here are a few that we thought of:
Human Pets
Slaves
Rug Rat Recruits
Carpet Shark Caregivers
Pooper Scoopers
Weasel Workers and this is my favorite
Poopinator Police Force

This last one is for Bob Church.  We always liked his term the "Poopinators"
and this one came naturally.

Hopefully these names bring some smiles.

Take care.

Tryntje Miller, Cam, Tawny, and the gang of nine fuzzbutts.