From:
Brooke pertile <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 2014 10:56:18 -0700
I brought him to the vet yesterday and the vet concluded he has ECE and
he is now on two different medication for the next 10 days and he has
another appointment on September 9th for a follow up. I mentioned to
the vet about the thin poop and he said it is probably the corn meal
in his kibble. When I got him he was already eating Marshalls kibble
and I've been holding off on switching his kibble for until after he
is doing better.