From:
Tracy Kilmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 1999 03:39:59 EDT
Hi,
Well we are once again up and on our feet and all is well, thanks to many
of you !!!

We are having a big fun weekend with a Yard sale, adoption day, and open
house!

So anyone in the area please come by and see us.  Also if you are in the
area and have items you would like to donate for the sale please contact
me!  All of the proceeds are going to the rescue.  Hopefully we will be
able to pay off our vet bill and add some surplus to it!!!  Plus get a
stock of food and other supplies!  We have lots of kids ready for new
home (mostly bulldogs).  Thanks again!!!

Ferret dooks and tugs
Tracy Kilmer
Ferret Rescue Of Spokane (F.R.O.S.)
E. 1104 Bridgeport