From:
Victoria Sims <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 1999 11:57:51 -0700
Good morning everyone,

After long concideration I've decided to close my shelter and ferretry.  I
will be moving about 300 miles from my home in September to attend school
and will not be able to take my fuzzies with me.  Although it breaks my
heart to give them up I need to find homes for all of them.  I have 30
ferrets that need good homes.  7 of the 30 ferrets I have can not be
adopted out and need to go to another shelter.  If there are any shelters
in Michigan who can help with these 7, please contact me via email or
phone.  If anyone is interested in adopting one of my other fur-kids,
please don't hesitate to email or call me.  I work days now, so the best
time to contact me is 7-9am and 7-11pm.

Thanks in advance
{{{HUGS}}} to all

Vikki