From:
Jaime Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2003 15:08:34 -0700
>From:    valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
>
>Started noticing Noodles acting unusual.  When she's out of the cage
>playing, or sitting on my lap, she'll just stand still, not even move,
>and her brething even seems to slow down.  She just stares, like she's
>looking at a "where's waldo" book.... Is this a sign of insulnoma, or
>something else?

Valerie- I don't know what this means or if it means anything- maybe
someone else has more information.  But our Peanut (female, over 5y.o.,
had adrenal surgery in December, is deaf...) has ALWAYS done this.  It's
kind of like "being flat".  Almost like she's just not sure what she
wants to do next.  But it didn't come on suddenly- it's been all her
life.  I stare a lot - just zone out- I don't know if that's what it
is like or something else.  Hopefully it doesn't mean anything.

take care,
Jaime