From:
Gerald Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 2009 23:27:30 -0700
Tonight at 10:30 the fire alarm was going off in my apartment building.
My wife is on deployment right now for the USCG, so I scramble to get
out of bed and get dressed. Then in a panic I had to remember where I
put the carrier! Thankfully it was in the living room with a blanket
still in it from the vet visit earlier this week. I got my self and all
5 or my fur kids out with out to many problems. The fire alarm turned
out to be a false alarm and we were allowed back in the building
shortly after. I just want to remind everyone that you should always
have a carrier prepped and ready to go just in case something like this
happens. I usually don't, But for now on I will always have it ready.
It was ready this time because I was to lazy to put it up... the kids
like to play in it and sleep in it so I just left it in the floor. It
turned out to be a smart move this time. But for now on the carrier
will always be ready on top of my Ferret Nation cage.

Gerald
Macy, Rambo, Diesel, Pepsi, and Bitsy