From:
Gerald Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jul 2009 22:50:49 -0700
Just something funny that I thought I may share. I have a little
Champagne boy that is just a complete handful. When ever we open the
bathroom door we have to be on the look out (they are not normally
allowed in the bathroom) Diesel will jump into the bath tub on his
own... just to knock the bar of Irish Spring soap off of the rack and
start licking it... He loves the taste. So now after us humans get
done taking a shower, the soap has to go up next to the sink....

Just something funny I thought I would share. Something nice to read
other than all the AFA bashing going on... And everybody, Please they
have their own rules and SOP's that they follow, and sometimes its hard
to keep everything on the internet. But hey, thats life. Get Over IT.
Anyone that has ferrets knows that from time to time you can go
completely scatter-brained!

Gerald
Macy, Rambo, Diesel, Pepsi, Bitsy, Betty Boop, and Tepney