Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 2008 10:38:12 -0500
Hay Folks,

First, I just wanted to comment on Kat's incredible story...I
understand just how you felt...in fact I am sure we ALL do. I am also
grateful God put you RIGHT where you needed to be to see your Sandy.
She must have wanted to show off her winter coat. I know mine are
walking a bit taller!! THANK YOU for sharing your perfect story.

OK.....so I will be driving over to TN. The trip will start on Sunday
the 14th. By the end of the day Sunday I will be in Southern Alabama.
Then I will head to Memphis and by in Monday evening. On Tuesday
afternoonish I will be in Nashville. From there I will most likely go
to Gatlinberg then over those perfect mountains to Cherokee. Finely, I
will head back through Atlanta over to Mobile, AL then back home to
Orlando.

Whew......its a good thing I have lots of books on tape.

So can I do anything for anyone? It the holidays....so if there is a
gift you can't get where you are but can somewhere else...I'm your
girl. Or anything. I will have carriers to. After Nashville, TN they
will no longer contain ferrets. $29.95 S&H and $150.00 fuel
charge......hahaha OK just couldn't resist. JUST KIDDING.

If I can help with anything please let me know.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

--
Misty Hosier
Kiki's Corner, Ferret Home