Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2007 00:46:28 -0500
I may be wrong, but since the general consensus about the McKay
situation has been that those IN Ohio needed to be the most involved
people to do the most good. Someone asked me 'why' HOFA didn't get
involved, either 'more' or 'at all' with this problem......I had to
ask this person, "Who is HOFA"?...I simply did not know......and when
told, I couldn't remember reading anything from them here on the list!

Please, I am NOT trying to put down or flame this possible excellent
organization, I know nothing about them, but it seems that MICHIGAN
fert owners and others from other states, contributed more to this
venture than those of you in Ohio! Tell me I'm wrong, if that's the
case, or tell us all why this was not!?......Maybe some people are
steadfast "Lurkers", no matter how close to home something is
occurring! If you have firm convictions about "Humane" Treatment of
any animals, then you should SPEAK OUT and get Involved!!....

Again, if this is not the case, I apoligize.....and will pay closer
attention next time! Myself, I wrote 3 letters to those that could do
something about McKay,......hope you did the same!

Dooks......John R. & the new jersey gang of 4, USA.
john rich <[log in to unmask]>

[Moderator's note: I'm not necessarily commenting on HOFA, but do note
that often the people who do the most talk about it the least! BIG]