From:
Monica Istvan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 1997 19:09:19 PDT
Okedokey, here's the scoop!  Waders cost $635 and the darn shipping was
$225!!  Can you believe it!  Army & Navy were kind enough to take 10% off
the retail.  I have had commitment from a couple folks for $60 each, but
the fundraising is tough when it isn't for your own community, much less
your own country!  We all hope that perhaps when the crisis is over, the
waders could be used by another organization to help them out, perhaps in
Manitoba. :)

I've worn off the #'s on my MasterCard and I can't charge another darn
thing.  Yes I'm daft!  But I'm lovable (well, SOMEone has to think so!)

Anyhow, I have plenty more to do this evening and the reeeealy early shift
tomorrow.  Look forward to the update Chere!

Love, kisses, and best wishes to you all!
Monica, the high and dry munchkids and kitty krew
Please direct mail to:

The fuzzy crew.