From:
Ann Siegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 15:24:52 -0800
Hi, Everyone!  I just wanted to share my good news.  Dr. Weiss operated on
my 7 1/2 year old ferret Guida (Ratty) for adrenal disease, and all went
wonderfully.  He removed a large tumor from her left side; the right side
is ok and there were no other problems.  She was eating her kibble on her
own that same night and has been trying to get out of her cage as well.  I
was very wary of putting such an old ferret though this surgery, but so far
things have gone really well.

Also, I ran into a friend in his new office from junior high who I had not
seen in 15 years and who I had been trying to track down !!!  So it was a
doubly good day.

So for all of you with older ferrets, there is hope!

Hugs to the fuzzies!

Ann