From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 19:42:29 EST
Well don't ya know its a done deal now.  All you poor peoples will be
subjected to my presense at the Ferret Symposium 2002.  Along with me will
also be The Oracle, if she can fit into her robes after the holidays that
is.  In any case, I have already notified Linda Iroff, et al that I will
be needing a slide projector, microphone, etc, and blue smoke bombs.  Well
I'm not very sure if she is going to come through on the smoke bombs.
Fire hazard,,, national security risk... I don't know, she murmored things
to that extent.  Anyway, Scott brings it to my attention that I will be
requiring some other things.  I figure if I ask everyone, I'll be more
likely to get them.  I am needing three love slaves to carry me in before
I speak.  Yes.  And one of those gold thingys for the studs to carry me
in.  What are those called?  You know, like Cleopatra used to use?  In any
case you may write the Linda Iroff if you'd like to audition to be one of
my love puppets that carries me in.  You must supply your own loin
cloth/thong, and baby oil.

She'll be glad to take your interviews, photos, etc,
thank you...

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/