From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 11:19:01 EST
>By the way Dippy, what ate you doing Saturday night?  Can I interest you
>in raisens and run through the tubes?

Wow, I dont have plans with Miles, or with Ozzie!  OH oh oh I will just
swoon.  Mommie sayz I'm really purdy.  Wanna see?
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/serendipity.html
Now I was a baby there and I'm older to date more.

I never put up a picture of my other boyfriend Ozzie, cause he is dis
proffesional model and all?  And I umm got lotz of gorgious pics of him...
to many to pick from.  Ozzies mom if you have a favoritite..  and if its
ok for mommie to put it on my page write her ok?

Okay and soon I'm gonna get recordings of how my daddie talkz to me cuz
its so funny ::giggle::.

Okay okay Saterday night?
Serenditpity

Please visit: