From:
"Aileen K." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2008 15:02:52 -0700
I just happened to catch the neatest show last night by accident as
I was scrolling through the TV Guide. I hope noone's mentioned this
before - I haven't been able to read the FML regularly for several
months.

The show was Ferrets: The Pursuit of Excellence on MPT-HD (Maryland
Public Television in HD). It was all about a bunch of different ferret
people that were getting ready for the Buckeye Bash in Columbus, OH.
I caught it about 20 minutes in (it was an hour long), so I missed if
they announced people's names or anything. But I got a kick out of
watching it.

Has anybody seen it? Are any of our FMLers in the show?