Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2008 00:34:22 EDT
Hello All - Today I listed 14K Ferret Pendants with Long Chain as well
as a 14K Sapphire & Diamond Filigree Ring. The item number for the
ferret jewelry is: 330220545398. Over the next few days and each week
after I will be listing other fine jewelry of wide enough variety, I
hope, to tempt you. I will continue these listings probably through the
summer. There will be no reserve on any item listed so you could make
some stunning buys!

The proceeds from the auctions will go to pay ebay listing and final
value charges as well as Paypal fees - should just about cover that. No
- I am just kidding! I haven't listed anything for a few years and boy
have the fees changed along with everything else there. In my first
listing, some of the HTMLs show (don't know why) and it states that
Paypal Account necessary to bid. You don't have to have a Paypal
account to bid. Hope you will follow along on the auctions and tell a
friend! My seller ID is Great2sk8.

The proceeds from these auctions will go for Ferret Medical Care and
for Ferret Research. I hope I can raise enough from this endeavor, with
your help, to make a bit of a difference for our Ferrets. Not only will
the proceeds be donated but you wll get an item of jewelry for your
winning bid!

Thank you for your consideration.

Meg
Chaotic Ferrets