From:
Kim Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Dec 2001 08:56:46 EST
Please visit our web site for a special holiday greeting.  You'll see my
latest picture of Fidget the Wonder Ferret going sledding of all things.
(yeah, I tweaked the pic, but he really was posed on the little toy sled
that way)

We'd like to thank the wonderful people who played Santa to our shelter
kids, you know who you are and I don't want to put your names here just
in case you like to keep quiet <G> and are embarrassed by public
demonstrations.  Granny Baby is delighting in her Duck Soup, and Cheswick
and MacDermott are eagerly awaiting opening their package in the morning!
Before I put out the presents, Fidget did the most wonderful happy dance
under the tree, literally, in circles (he went widdershins, though and not
Deosil but it was so close to being a ritual dance!) That was last week.
This week he is using the gifts as stairs to get onto the coffee table and
into the Forbidden Candy Jar.  He knows how to knock out the lid and steal
buttermints the little turkey.  The others just like tunneling under the
gifts.  Even little old Granny perks up and we end up having to dig her
out for she will fall asleep in any warm dark place LoL!  And the tree
skirt is so soft below the gifts.  Thankfully, nothing so heavy I worry
about someone being crushed this year.  I took several PICS that I will
post on the web site soon.  I hope everyone out there has a wonderful
Holiday, whatever you celebrate!  to go to the website go to
www.mystyxcritters.com/holidays.html

Kim Wolf
Mystyx Samoyeds, Ferrets and Rescue
www.mystyxcritters.com
www.mystyxrescue.petfinder.org
Visit the Ferret Giving Tree and help shelter fuzzies in need!
http://friendsoffuzzies.com/givingtree/index.html