From:
Mark Strong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jul 1998 06:56:00 -0600
I just completed work on a new enclosure for my ferts.  I don't know if
many others will be able to do this but as a single gut living alone I had a
closet to spare.  What I did was attached a sheet of plexiglass across the
face of the closet 4 and + feet.  I had a piece cut in the middle which I
reattached with hinges on ine side and i used cabinent locks on the other
side to insue a snug fit.

On the back wall of the closet I placed a 1x2 strip of wood level with the
top of the plexi.  I placed a piece of rubber coated baby gate type material
over the top and attaed it to the plexi with clamps.  With this set up the
entire coat closet has become their cage.  I drilled several holes in the
plexi to attach ramps and shelves and anything else I may want.  They are so
happy to have all of this space to run in while I am at work.

Total cost $45 dollars.

If any one wants more info or details write me directly at

Mark Bob and Marmot