From:
Mark Strong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jul 1998 07:42:12 -0600
Fortunately enough the was only some raised red scratches on my most
sensitive of areas that went away rather rapidly so there was no need for a
Drs. visit.

I wanted to relate to everyone my experience yesterday at Sandy DeBout's
shelter in Webster, NY.  I was there to find some accesories for my new
enclosre, and was thrilled with the variety and pricing of the things she
had available, hammocks, sleep sacks, ferretone, ferretvite, stove pellets,
TF, and much more.  I felt so much better spending my money knowing it was
going to go support ferrets directly.

I made sure to my a hammock made by a club member.  and made ready to join
the club myself.

Sandy also had several adorable and very friendly shelter ferrets
aviailable.  I was able to fight ferret math this time.

All in all I just wanted to say thanks to Sandy, and Sharon for taking time
out of thier lives to speak with me about our common interest.

Anyone out there who hasn't visited a local shelter, check them out, it is
worth your time

mark
Bob (aww do I have to share the family sized hammock)
marmot ( out of the way you big lug)