From:
Mark Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 18:41:19 -0400
about a year ago my other half and I went to the Petco in Totowa to et
his fuzzies shots.  After waiting over an hour on line, we were informed
by one of the girls helping the vet that they will no longer give ferrets
shots at Petco as too many have had bad reactions to the shots.  They
advised bringing it to our vet for the shots.  I've seen flyers since then
advertising shots for ferrets at perco.  Not sure if they rescinded that
policy, or if they still aren't doing ferts.  Just my 2 cents.