From:
Au Jennifer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 1993 13:49:37 -0400
Hi Everyone,
  It's been a while since I've been on here. Vet school keeps me busy. I'm
staring my third year in Aug. During my fourth year I'll be doing
externships with different vets around the country to gain experience.
I'd like your help in recommending vets you feel are good ferret vets.
I'm looking for vets that see a good number of ferrets in their practice
(seeing other "exotics" would also be a bonus), are knowledgable about ferrets,
 and regularly do more than give shots, spay, neuter, and descent
ferrets. These externships are going to be the only way I get ferret
 experience so I want to be exposed to as much ferret medicine as
possible. I already know Dr. Kawasaki so any other vets you think
would be good, please send a name, address, and phone number to my E
mail address. I really appreciate any help you can give me.
   Thanks,
         Jenny Au