From:
daoine o' <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jun 2002 12:15:27 -0600
What a terrible last few days it's been...so many fuzzies gone.  First I
read about Warp (who I felt I knew after all these years), and Harley
'Bug' (likewise!  How I loved reading his 'updates'!) and then all the
names kept rolling in...Tally, Pixel, Custard (Cussieweezil), Otto,
Mosby, Mocha, Robbie, Tyson, and I'm sure I've missed a few...it's so
hard to read them all. :(

I've been afraid to open the FML for fear of who else is gone.  I'm so
sorry for everyone; my heart is breaking for each of you.  There's no
way I can email you all separately, it would absolutely tear me apart...
you're all in my thoughts...I'll be hugging my furkids extra tight.

daoine o'
*aka the ferret queen*
Dweezil, Loki, and Razzle
~Sylvi~Rainbow Bridge~01/23/01~