From:
Huntwhip <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2012 11:11:39 -0500
I made a dig box out of starch peanuts for Roger, as a distraction
after we lost Dodger. He loved it, and played and sometimes even slept
in it. Day before yesterday, I caught him mouthing some of the peanuts,
and distracted him with a chew stick, taking him out of the dig box.
Yesterday, I caught him biting and then chewing off pieces of the
peanuts, and, swallowing one, before I could get it out of his mouth.
He is fine today, so it did dissolve as it was supposed to, but this
is very worrisome to me, and I have taken the box away. Do any of you
use little rubber or plastic balls or anything else, and if so, where
do you get them?

Nancy Mitchell,
Franktown, CO